Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Welcome to San Diego!

I made it! When I transferred planes in Chicago, I looked down and Lake Michigan was frozen. Now I'm in sunny, 65 degree San Diego. Eat your heart out, Rochesterians. The hotel shuttle picked me up and since I can't get into my room, I put my bike back together. Of course it was opened by TSA somewhere along the way. Can't seem to get the headset adjusted correctly, so I will push it to the bike shop after I get into the room and get under a hot shower. Helen doesn't get in until about 4:30 p.m. so I will rest and explore a little bit until then. Geez, does the sun feel good. Perfect weather for bike-riding. ____________ San Diego ist ja so warm. Weiss nicht wie es in Celsius ist. Moecht Ihr ausrechenen. Wieder habe ich wieder am Hotel zusammen gebaut. Hast ja alles prima geklappt ausser dem Lenker. Ich schiebe zum Fahrradgeschaeft gleich, sobald ist ins Zimmer komme und ich mich duschen kann. Natuerlich haben die in irgendwelcem Flughafen mein Fahrrad untersucht. Naja. Nichts kaputt, Gott sei Dank. Ich bin ja bereit. Es kann ja losgehen.

3 comments:

  1. So envious! Cold and snowy here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you arrived safe and that the weather is nice....Lucky You! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's snowing here. How's the weather - hopefully sunny - be safe.

    ReplyDelete