Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, continued

Turns out the chip in my phone is defective. I will have to find a new chip or I can keep uploading the same picture.will take lots of pictures with the camera and show you all when I get back. At the meeting today we found out there is one day where we will have to ride 105 miles. help!_____________minichip in Handy ist kaputt. kann keine photos downloaden. wird dann umso mehr mit dem photoapparat machen. suche unterwegs ein Geschaeft, um ein neues Chip zu kaufen. Gleich gibt es unser grosses Festessen. habe beim Treffen gelernt, dass an einem Tag muessen wir etwa 133 km fahren. HILFE!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, ich wünsche dir ganz viele tolle Erfahrungen auf deiner Reise.
    LG
    Jutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo jutta. manometer. ich muss mich richtig anstrengen. es ist eine gute gruppe. ich bin von den lansamsten. denke.dass mit der zeit werde ich ein bisschen schneller.

      Delete
  2. Hi, Karen, One of the women (Rona) on your tour lives in my area of Virginia. I'll be following you guys from my computer. Two friends are riding Bubba's tour and I hope to do it in a few years. Bubba is a great guy and I hope you get to meet him. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi mark. so glad you are Following us. rona is doing a great job. It is strenous!

      Delete