Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Oh man, it’s hot

Sunday I had a great day with Annette. We spent the entire day looking at pictures and talking. We found a lot of old pictures of ththe kids at daycare and got caught up on a lot of the gossip. We had a quick lunch at Tom Wahl’s. The barbecue was a lot of calories, but it tasted good. Yesterday I spent the morning doing paperwork and it was so hot all day I just basically sat outside on th porch, studied Russian and read. After a great steak supper on the grill, I got out my bike and took a short ride. Although it had cooled down considerable and there was a breeze, I was drenched in sweat when I got back. Then I even relented and went into the house, where it was a little bit cooler. Even in this heat, I am not a fan of air conditioner. I’ve been sleeping well, in spite of the heat. And it’s just relaxing to sit around and reading. Today I meet Kath, Chris and Linda for lunch, then go to Gail’s for an overnighter. Can’t wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment