Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Busy week

Monday started off busy. I had an eye doctor appointment with a new guy. I really like him and felt very confident about him. I need stronger glasses so I went right ove4 to America’s Best and ordered them. Then I did some shopping and went to the cemetery to water the graves. When I got done there, I went over to Zaynab’s For lunch. We had wanted to ride bikes, but it was so hot, we stayed I. The house and played Uno with Jaffar. It was even so hot, they called off his soccer game. So I came home and did some studying and reading. Tuesday started off with a lunch date at Linda’s with Chris and Kathy. We had a great time yakking and spent and hour and a half in the pool afterwards. Very relaxing. Then I took off for W. Henrietta where I had Hamburgers with Maya and her mom and watched Maya’s riding lesson. It was very interesting and well done. It’s nice to see here gaining confidence around the animals. I also showed them where Breese Park is. I know they like to ride bikes and they were even over there today on the trail. After the lesson , we came back to the house, ate strawberry shortcake and watched Men In Black II. it was lots of fun, especially the talking dog. We’re definitely going to do that again. Today I was up early to help out at R Community Bikes. We gave away 30 bikes and did a lot of info input on the computer. I stopped by Nathalie’s shortly and am now relaxing in the cool temperatures on the porch until I head out to Webster. The Wednesday night group is going to celebrate T’s birthday. Before I meet them at Coach’s, I’ll go ove4 the the cemetery there. I’ll have to study when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment