Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Monday and Tuesday

I’ve been doing really well studying my Russian and have really picked up a lot. And I still haven’t needed to report to jury duty. I still have to call the recording every evening, but so far it’s just said that I have to call the next evening again. So yesterday morning Mary Ellen, Cindy and I worked in the flower beds all morning pulling weeds. And it was hot! And there were a lot of weeds! There’s still more to do, but we’re not going to kill ourselves. I rode over to Nathalie’s on my bike after she got home from work and we yakked for an hour, then I had to get back home to get to Pittsford Cinema at 6:30. A bunch of us went to see Book Club. It was a good cast and just lots of fun. No great thinker. Today I went to breakfast with Suzy. I haven’t seen her in more than a year, since she moved to Texas. She’s up here for a vacation and has to go back again on Wednesday. Then I watered the flowers at the cemetery, went to Walmart and got home for the first World Cup semi-final. It wasn’t an exciting game, but well played. I studies Russian then before I took a bike ride into town. I got back and we ate and now it’s just time to read. I hope it finally gets a little cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment