Sunday, July 22, 2018

Graduation party and urgent care.

We had a great time at Tyler’s graduation party. It was at Godfrey’s Pond, a private camping area/nature preserve. I’d never even heard of it. We took a walk around the pond and looked at the collection of birds. It’s the first time I have eve4 seen a Reeves pheasant. I got home and read and studied. And then it started to rain! It rained the entire night. What an improvement in the flower beds. It certainly made pulling weeds easier today. Today didn’t start so well. Cousin Carl slipped on the cement step and hurt his back. So we spent the morning in urgent care. We dropped off his doctor’s note at work and then when to pick up his prescription. So he’s using crutches to get around and is taking pain meds. Nothing broken, just pulled muscles. But still painful. After lunch I got out for a ride and the rest of the afternoon I weeded. Tomorrow I take the car in fo inspection and will just run a few errands before I come home and hit the books again. There was a beautiful sunset tonight. I will post a picture.

3 comments:

  1. I really loved this article! It gave me some new insights I never really thought about before.walk in clinic near me open now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shared! Shared! This is AWESOME stuff man! Thank you.walk in clinic in new york

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, just what a blog it is! This blog has provided the helpful data to us continue the good work. er near me

    ReplyDelete