Saturday, July 21, 2018

The rest of the week

Had a great time with the Humphrey House bunch Wednesday night. And we have a new addition to the group. Tracy is very pleasant to talk to and I hope she comes every week. And, of course, I forgot that T had not participated in my traditional birthday present to the group, a rocket to the Sankofa concert in Brockporg and dinner st the Distillery, so I have to think of a really great present to give her belatedly. Before I went to the bar to meet them though, I stopped at Dad’s cemetery. The military grave marker was still not in place! I got in touch with the monument company and the funeral home and it is getting straightened out. Thursday morning I read and studied before I took Harnish to her doctor’s appointment. Afterwards I did a little shopping before I went down to Susan’s. We cooked a great dinner and Scott came over. Scott has some great plans for his future, which I hope materialize for him. Afterwards we went to the Rochester Cycling Alliance meeting. There was some very positive discussion and some good ideas came out of it. Friday morning was studying and reading again. Then I headed over to Henrietta and watered the graves at the cemetery. I went over to Marcia’s afterwards but she wasn’t home, so I drove over to the library and read until it was time to go to the fish fry at th3 Post. Gail and Tim were working, so I ordered and went over to talk to Lee. I hadn’t seen her in ages. When Gail was done working, we headed over to her place and parked, then went to the town park for the Skycoasters concert. itvwas lots of good music and I ran into some former students. It was a good day. This morning we went to a church sale where I found some more games and puzzle for the school kids. Now I’m just going to work a little until it’s time to go to the graduation party. AND, I’ve been riding my bike everyday to train for the Erie Canal ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment