Friday, July 6, 2018

What’s been happening

So, went to Gail and Tim’s Tuesday night. We had a pizza and caught up on all the news of Henrietta. And we took two long walks. Tuesday we binged on the Big Bang Theory and then Wednesday after a pancake breakfast we walked over to the cemetery. I got back to Churchville and studied a little Russian before Mary Ellen and I went over to Jim and Corinne’s for a picnic. The neighbors shot off some fireworks, but everything was pretty quiet after 11 p.m. Yesterday I went out to Harnish’s and swam, then we went to a new health Food restaurant on Jefferson called Be Good. It was excellent. I had zucchini spaghetti and eggplant balls. It was very tasty and there was a lot. I’d definitely go there again. Then I put the bike in the car and went down to the unity ride. But since it had rained in the city, only 4 of us showed up and the police es pet called it off. So Susan, Pete and I went over to The Exchange to yack for awhile. then I HAD to get gas. I had taken Mary Ellen’s Subaru because of the bike rack and I was really low. I DID NOT want to run out of gas on 490 with someone else’s car! Today I went to the bank and when I got back, I start d helping Mary Ellen weed in the garden. Then I took a bike ride to the craft store and got some supplies for school. Now I’m just waiting to call Monroe County at 5:30 about jury duty, then I’m on my way out to Avon for Chinese with Annemarie. I’m getting lots of stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment