Saturday, June 30, 2018

Friday afternoon and Saturday

Had a pleasant lunch and great conversation with Susan. We went to Coffee Connection on South Ave. it’s the cafe that is run for and by recovering female drug addicts. They served some good soup and quiche. Afterwards I got lots of shopping done and made an appointment to have my car inspected before I drove down to Avon for a fish fry with Annemarie. It was great to see her again and catch up. This morning after breakfast, Mary Ellen and I put down some mulch before we went to the storage unit to get my bike. Then we ran some errands and went shopping. I managed to pick up a few more kids’ books from the Ogden Library stand at the open market. After we got done shopping, we came home and made lunch. I read and studied some Russian for a bit, then we headed to a friends pool for a while. It was refreshing in the 90 degree heat. we got back and I did more reading and studying before I grilled a Ziegle’s hot dog for supper. Boy, did that taste good! Tom I’m going to Annette’s for the day for more swimming. And I’ll also be able to catch up on the gossip from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment