Tuesday, June 26, 2018

That was hairy

Wow, what a trip. I got to Lisbon from Frankfurt on time, found my gate, then I get frisked. They made me empty my pockets and my backpack. They checked my hands for dust. But we all got on and finally we ok off 45 minutes late. So, I get to JFK with enough breathing time and get sent upstairs to go through the TSA line. Wait 15 minutes, get up to the counter, and the guy tells me that, sinc3 I was a person of interest in Lisbon, I have to get a new boarding pass from JetBlue. Hmmmm, the line is long and time is getting short. It was mostly people rebooking flights because they’d missed their scheduled flights, so of course it was taking ages. The line didn’t move and didn’t move, so I got ou5 of line and went to the counter for special services. Th guy asked me if I needed a wheelchair. Nope, just a new boarding pass. He was so nice to give it to me right away. I quickly went back to TSA and waited in line ther3 for anothe4 10 minutes. But I’m through and just waiting to board for Rochester. Almost home.

No comments:

Post a Comment