Thursday, June 28, 2018

Rainy, rainy Rochester

Got in at 12:30 a.m Wednesday and got to bed at about 1:30. I slept reasonable well. I ate something besides PORRIDGE for breakfast! I got some phone calls in, made some appointments and helped MARY Ellen go get some mulch for the garden. Then I took off and bought some desperately needed new shoes. Found some on the sale rack at DSW. now I can really save the old ones for working in the garden here. Then I headed over to Supercuts and finally got my hair cut. I was beginning to look like Jogi Loew, the German soccer trainer! Boy, do I feel better. The. It was on to Pittsford Plaza. I was going to meet the Humphrey House gang at Applebee’s at 6 and I had time to spare, so I went to Barnes and Noble and bought some books for my school kids. Even though I’ve found a store in Kazan that sells kids’ books In English, but the selection isn’t overwhelming so I wanted to pick up lots of the ones I remember reading my kids. After that I ran over to Applebee’s and had a great get-together with PJ and Sandra. T couldnt make it, but we are going to get together next week in Webster, so I will see her then. This morning I’m going to have lunch with cousin Di after I help Mary Ellen load some more mulch at Lowe’s. I also have to go get my bike out of storage. Yikes, I’m almost back to normal! Oh, and it’s been raining steadily since I’ve been back! Typical Rochester.

No comments:

Post a Comment