Wednesday, June 13, 2018

On the bike trip.

I’m finally writing after a long time again I got on the bus this morning to go up to the north east corner of Germany for a bike trip. It was a long ride because we hit several traffic jams. There were 30 people on the bus who are at another hotel and are just going to go sightseeing. Then there were 12 of us and on trip leader who went on to another hotel for the bike trip. Well stay there for 5 nights and ride in a different direction each day. it didnt rain today on the bus trip, but it was cloudy and cool. Of the twelve of us, the youngest is about 45 and he’s never taken a bike trip before. About half of the people have reserved e-bikes. This will certainly be an interesting trip. We had a late supper and now that I’ve got WiFi in the lobby I wanted to get a short blog in before I go to bed. I should have pictures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment