Saturday, December 1, 2018

A nice week

The whole week, the most I had was 7 kids in a day. It was so nice because we could take them for a walk in the woods without worrying about half of them running away. We are having a problem with one kid’s aggressive behavior, but I notice that he is being mobbed by the girls, so I’ve called in the psychologist (I specifically asked for the good one!) to observe and help me deal with the situation. But I had a lot of time to give individual attention this week and it was nice.
Today is going to be a shopping day. We’re going to do the story The Mitten this week and I have to find a stuffed badger, mole and hedgehog. I might just have to look in the cat toys department! Also want to finally get to the Museum of Alcohol and Drugs.
Tomorrow I’m headed back to the Russian history exhibit with Anna and Paul. Will study a lot this weekend. Then Monday I’m headed for the seminar concerning teaching kids about the environment. Looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment