Thursday, December 27, 2018

Let’s catch up, continued

House im staying at in Nemea. I have it all to myself. In season, they use it for wine tastings and other guest activities. This is a big red wine region. The wife came over and cooked me a big supper and we sat around and asked a lot of questions about Greece. I learned a lot. I studied my cue sheets for tomorrow and got confused again. Then I got logged out of the GPS and almost couldn’t get logged back in. Yikes. Oh, and I had no hot water for a shower for tonight because ice had collected on the solar panels on the roof.  So tomorrow it’s, up early, pack, make a sandwich to take along and see if I can do it without getting lost.
Oh, also forgot. I got chased by lots of dogs and rode through two herds of goats.

No comments:

Post a Comment