Wednesday, November 28, 2018

A glorious day

How sweet was that? 12 of my 17 kids were home sick. It was luxurious. Each kid got a lot of individual time and we even took a walk in the woods. I can’t believe I stay as healthy as I do, considering all the snotty little noses I wipe everyday. We’re doong lessons now celebrating Santa Claus and the winter holidays. Santa Claus is a big thing here now, but still the big holiday is New Year’s Day.
Monday I get to take off for a German language seminar about teaching kids about sustainable energy and the environment. It’s something which Claudia arranger through institute and invited me to. Am looking forward to spending a day using the German language. I don’t want to use too much of it.
Cross your fingers that a whole bunch of kids are sick again tomorrow. I could use another day like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment