Saturday, November 24, 2018

Rich Family

No, I’m not going to describe the people whose children attend my class. This is the name of a new store in our district which could be best described as the Russian version of toys are us. Holy crap, it has everything thing from baby furniture, to sleds, to toys and games. Sonia and I went over this morning because I was looking for a large pair of dice to play some games with the kids and work on their numbers and counting. I didn’t find the dice, but I did find some good-sized plastic blocks that I’m going to paint some dots on. I also found English alphabet puzzles and magnets. A lot of the stuff was cheap plastic junk, but the prices are much cheaper than most of the other retails kids’ stores here.
I headed home after I bought what I wanted and Sonia headed out to go shopping with Fouad. He needs some new duds. I. Brought the stuff home then went out again to make a deposit ant the bank and get some groceries. I was in The mood for another pizza and I’ve got it In The oven now. After I finish eating, I’m going to meet Paul at the bus stop and we’re going to meet Sonia and Claudia, a girl from Germany, at one of th3 malls where there’s a Van Gogh exhibit. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment