Saturday, March 9, 2019

The saga continues

Ramil towed the car until it jumped on. He seems to think it’s a problem with the oil filter. As long as the car is running and warm, there’s no problem. But Claudia will try to start the carcearly tomorrow so that we can call for help if we need it. Now we’ve got two bus drivers staying I. The hotel, so someone will be able to give us a hand.
In any case, the hotel lady recommended a nice restaurant for supper and since it wasn’t too far and since a thick layer of snow had covered the ice, I said we could walk. I also still wanted to stop at a pharmacy and get a foot bandage. We had a great supper with a lot of sea food and veggies. It’s almost like tapas. The portions are very small so we ordered several and shared. Then we decided to find a pharmacy. At the first one we found, the lady to.d us that only one place in town sold the foot brace thingies that I was looking for. She gave us the address and I decided I could walk that far. Of course we found the address but no pharmacy. We asked in two or three others but they all said nope, only this once place has it. But it had disappeared off the face of the earth.
We gave up and called a taxi to get back to the hotel. No way was I going to walk back. We asked the taxi driver and she said the place had moved. Oh crap. Nobody else In Town seemed to know that. But it seems to be a canon like Walgreen’s so there are also several in Kazan. And we will try to find one when we get back tomorrow. IF we get back tomorrow. We plan on leaving early. I’m Not holding my breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment