Sunday, March 10, 2019

The end of the saga

We made it! We got up early and Claudia went out to start the car. It actually worked so we sat down and had breakfast and were on the road at about 8:30. I was still limping so it took me some time to get down the 4 flights of stairs to the parking lot, but once I was settle, we drove right through, only stopping shortly before Kazan to get gas. As soon as we hit town we drove to the address we had gotten for the store that sold foot braces. And it had them. I got just the sort of ankle supporter I was looking for and I will make sure I wear it as long as I am on my feet.
The streets here are a mess. This great amount of snow is melting so quickly! We drove through flooded streets and when I got out of the car I stepped in more than one puddle.
When I got in the house, I outlined my lesson plans , did two loads of wash, cooked spaghetti sauce and just basically got stuff done. Tomorrow it’s back to work. Boy, it’s the middle of March. Where is the time going? I will be home before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment