Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Up and running again

Ok, I’m feeling much better. I went back to school yesterday. Both assistants were sick and I only had 8 kids. (They sent in another assistant.) I was tired when I got home and slept for 12 hours, but today was much better. And when I got home from work today, I even had the energy to go grocery shopping. The walk to the tram did me good and it just felt good to get out. But the temps are hovering about freezing now so some spots are very icy. I tread carefully. But some sidewalks still have two feet of trampled down ice on them. I noticed in one spot that I could have jumped on the roofs of care going by if I had wanted to!
I’ve spent the last two nap breaks working with Linar to put my PowerPoint presentation about bike Ed in schools together. I’m still filing on it and I want to have it ready by Monday so that Regina can send it along to the translator so that she can prepare. This is becoming a hot topic here in Kazan and more and more schools are buying into the idea. Hope I can convince a few more school administrators to create programs.
Tomorrow I’m going to go play table tennis with the guys. They go every Wednesday. I’ll give it a go. I’ll probably be way out of my league.

No comments:

Post a Comment