Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Table tennis

So, tonight I went with the guys to play table tennis. They’d asked before if I had wanted to come and   I suspected I would be out of my league, but I figured, what the hey, I need the exercise and this time I went along. Narzullo picked Paul and me up, the. We swung around to pick up Andy. Marat and Ravil met us there. We got three tables and played single for about an hour and a half. All this guys were REALLY good. But considering that all I know about table tennis is from watching others play, I was happy I could play at all. Of course I lost every set, even when we played some double at the end. But I really worked up a sweat and I did notice an improvement over the course of the evening so it’s definitely something I’m going to do again.

No comments:

Post a Comment