Sunday, January 13, 2019

The weekend

Friday night I went over to Paul’s for dinner. He made curried chicken on wild rice. Fabulous. Then we worked for a couple of hours on some of the material he has been writing. It will be some good stuff when he’s done.
Yesterday was so relaxing. I studied a large part of the day. Then I worked on the puzzle and read a little bit. In the evening I met Sonia at 6 and we headed to Ravil and Albert’s Place for dinner and games. (I won Uno and lost at Jenna.) I came home a little after 11.
This morning when I woke up, the first thing I did was listen to Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me while I loafed awhile longer in bed. Then, made breakfast, did lessons plans, did some texting, got some water and a few grocieres. Now I’m just getting ready to head out to the store for some art supplies before I head off to my meeting with the bicycle guy. After that, I’ll just come home and clean up for the start of the week.
I was told they were going to paint the hallway outside my apartment before I went on vacation. The paint cans as well as the plastic sheet that’s supposed to cover my door are still sitting there. Oh well, my bike is safe a school. As long as they have it done before the snow melts. That will take awhile, however, because it’s snowing again now.

No comments:

Post a Comment