Monday, January 21, 2019

Mary, Queen of Scots

Yesterday morning Anna and I went to see the movie Mary, Queen of Scots. Good movie, very brutal, as was the whole political situation at that time. After that we went to lunch and yakked for an hour and a half. I came home and started doing some school work. Then I got a text from Ravil that he was in the neighborhood, so I invited him over for tea. We yakked for three hours and covered a lot of territory!
School went well today except that one of the poor kids threw up all over the rug. I hope his mom doesn’t send him tomorrow! And then I walked out in the hallway and there was a first grader throwing up all over the place. Oh, geez, something's going around.
It’s snowing again. What a surprise. (Sarcasm). But they’ve been managing to keep a lot of the sidewalks cleaner than they did last year, so it’s not quite as difficult to walk. 
I’ve got my plans done for tomorrow so I’ll do some studying and then turn in.

No comments:

Post a Comment