Saturday, March 17, 2018

Spring has arrived again and my toilet leaks

I did nothing today except cleaning, a short shopping trip with lunch at MacDonald’s and some overseas conversations. It was fun to listen to Only a Game and Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me in real time! I even spent a lot of time working on my newest puzzle of the chu4ch in Moscow and got two loads of wash done. The bad news is that my toilet is leaking. The guy who reads my meter will be here on Tuesday. I’ll make sure he comes in a time when I can walk over from school. It looks as if it’s not sealed properly around the base, but it’s still probably going to be a royal pain in the derrière. the sun was actually shining all day and, when I was out, people were chipping ice off of the sidewalks. Spring MUST be coming. Tomorrow is Fouad’s birthday so there will be a party at a bar and then dinner at Lorene’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment