Friday, March 23, 2018

It’s vacation time!!!

After a little snow yesterday morning, the day turned out to be beautiful, weather-wise. But we have another nanny problem. She is used to spoon-feeding her little three-year-old darling and gets made when we don’t do the same. We don’t, have to because we’ve taugh5 the kid how to eat with utensils and she’s doing a good job. She’s a spoiled little snot, but we don’t give in and she is coming along just find. The nanny can’t stand it because she wants the kid to be dependent on her and we are teaching the kid to be independent. After I left yesterday, she tried to browbeat my TA into letting her come into the room and sitting with the kid. My TA told her flat out, no. Good woman! I was also pissed off the other day when some reported to me that our whacko psychologist is trying to convert a left-hande4 in his classroom to right with his right hand. I hit the roof and immediately called the head of the international department. He passed it on to the boss and I hope she says something to the psychologist. That’s something right out of the Dark Ages. I contacted Bikeability Scotland about our new bike program because Matthew had som materials from them. It turns out, the guy who answered m3 was someone I had met in Moscow at the Winter Cycling Conference. The are going to let me take the Cycling Trainer Assistant course long distance. It will give me a certificate which will help to legitimize our program and allow me to download all the materials for free. This will be a great excuse to visit Scotland on my fall vacation! so, I’ll start by reading the team o g manual I Downloaded, the. I will contact the guy again and we will set up a schedule of when I do the written and practical portions. I will have someone video my practical portions and then send them on. Boy, his is going to be a cool excuse to visit Scotland in the fall. They are excited about our program because they’ve never done training for anyone out of the country. After work I ran to the post office and the bank. I came home, packed my suitcase and got a few odds and ends done. Tardy the sun is shining like crazy. It really feels warm. And it was great for you he kids to play outside because we had discussed melTing and spring, so they saw it first-hand. One little girl stood there for a half and hour and collected water dripping from and icicle. There’s a meeting at 3:30 again this afternoon and then, when I get home, Sonia and I will take a taxi to the airport. It’s vacation time. And speaking of Sonia, she is also extending her contract for a year. HOORAY! More adventures are in store. She’s someone you could steal horses with! In any case, we fly to Krasnodar late tonight and get there at 4 in the morning. We’ll go right to the hotel and sleep for awhile before we get up and start exploring. Just hoping the weather stays pleasant. I’ll be blogging all about it, Of course. And we have to remember to congratulate Matthew for his birthday on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment