Thursday, March 1, 2018

Cookies

We had a great time baking cookies today. Even though the other school which was going to come and observe the class couldn’t make it, I figured it would be a fun thing to do. The kids loved it and the cookies really turned out well. we practiced out spring pageant songs one last time. That went relatively well except that they expect me to wear a chicken costume when we sing the 5 Little Ducks song. I will first see what it looks like before I decide where I will wear it or not. I got pissy at the bank guy again. This guy has no balls. Won’t even tell me that the bank will not do my transfer without a SWIFT number. Just keeps telling me he’s checking into it. I told him that I would be there Monday with a Russian/English speaker and an account number from a friend whose bank has a SWIFT code. I told him he was going to sit there and help me transfer my money electronically, and that it had better work. I’m really sick of this. I finished my 1000-piece puzzle of Amsterdam and have started a puzzle of the beautiful church in Red Square in Moscow. It will keep me occupied for awhile. It helps we work off my frustrations about the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment