Sunday, December 3, 2017

The pitter patter of little feet.

Oh joy. The lady in the apartment above me had here grandson over for a visit last night. At 10 pm he was still running around, stomping like an elephant. I went up and knocked on her door and told her that he was too loud. To her credit, the kid was quiet after that. But then I started doing my puzzle to relax before I turned in, but it turned out not to be relaxing. I was always looking for just one more piece. I think I got to sleep at about 1.

When I got up this morning, there were 3 inches of snow on the ground. I putzed around for awhile, then I decided to take the bus to the book store for a book I had seen and thought it might be a good read on vacation. I got off too early and had to walk a few blocks and the sidewalks were not particularly cleaned. But there were lots of families out with baby strollers and sleds,  plus two cyclists. Yikes! But the snowplows were busy working the streets.

I got home at 3:30 and went to do some grocery shopping. Now I’m finishing up lessons plans and reading. Tomorrow I walk to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment