Wednesday, September 12, 2018

The bike lesson

Wow! Those kids were terrible! It was a group of first graders who showed up. The will not listen; they will not follow directions. So they will not ride a bike. All the other classes will be doing a ride in the woods on Friday and I told the aides, under no circumstance should the first graders be allowed to go. And on the next lesson on Tuesday they will get an earful. And nobody will be getting on a bike until I’m satisfied that that are following directions. Sonia came over after work and we studied Russsian together, it was great motivation for me. Tonight after work, I want and bought the ingredients for my chocolate cake. I’ll make it to,Oreos for when Sonia comes over to study again. Tomorrow In class we’re going to go “fossil” digging. we made stegosauruses today. This weekend it’s going to be a soccer game and a bike tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment