Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Moving on

I keep forgetting to mention that I love the peaches I get here because they have fuzz on them. I can’t stand peaches that have been so altered that they don’t even have fuzz anymore. Yesterday the Canadian hockey player brought in his wife and kid to check out the class. The little boy seemed to have a good time. So he will be starting next week. Meanwhile, we’re getting tickets for the hockey game on Friday, so he’ll have an English-speaking cheering section. I’m going to make my pizza dough tomorrow and make a real, honest to god pizza in my new oven. I was going to do it tonight and stopped in the store on the way home from work to get everything I need. Then I got home and realized I didn’t have enough flour. Screw it. Ok, pizza is on for tomorrow. Then I wanted to get my hair cut, but was too lazy to go back out. So, I guess I’ll just stay home and study.

No comments:

Post a Comment