Tuesday, April 17, 2018

This will be a short one.

I had a great pizza last night with Anna. We sat an yakked for two hours. Politics are always an interesting topic and we always try to analyze the situations from each other’s viewpoint.
Today one little guy bought in a whole bunch of toy tools. So I chucked my lesson plans and talked about. Hammers, saws, screwdrivers and drills. My TA found some great cartoon videos of tools and the work they do. Then we spent the afternoon hammering plastic nails into cardboard. Tomorrow I’m going to take in my bike tools and demonstrate a few things. They all got along so well and played so nicely today. It was fun. And it also helps that, although it was 53 degrees, we can still go out and play in the piles of snow.
After work, I got a wash done, then Sonia and I went and did a little shopping. I was glad to get out and walk because I needed the exercise. I’m tired tonight, so I’m turning in early.

No comments:

Post a Comment