Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Home again

We got in this morning at about 11:30. The guys had left sometime in The middle of the night. And of course, this time I screw up the time change, so I wa the one who woke up Sonia to tell her we get off in half an hour. Wrong. We had a couple more. Oh, and I forgot to mention my other screw up last night. Coming out of the Subway to go to the hotel Sonia wanted to go right and I wanted to go left. So we each went the way we though was correct and she got back to the hotel about 10 minutes before me. Whoops! I’m usually so good with directions, but I got screwed up by the church on the corner this time. (That’s my excuse anyway.) So, to continue. We got in at 11:30 and went straight back home with a taxi. I got a little straightened around and then took off for the post office, where package had been waiting for me since Saturday. it wa from Bikeability Scotland. It was a packet ful of great mAterials I can use in bike lessons AND it contained my certificate as a cycle training assistant. Hooray. Now I can lend some real credibility to our fledgling bike program. Afterwards, Matthew and Valeriya had invited me, Sonia and Fouad For a picnic in the woods. The weather was pleasant, (about 59 degrees with a little sunshine). I even wore a light jacket. we grilled shashlik and just had a good time with good food and lots of jokes. So now I’m all caught up with my blogging and will get ready to go to bed soon because we have school tomorrow. It’s only a two day week. Yessssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment