Friday, August 25, 2017

Still no papers

I'm still waiting on the paperwork I need to apply for my visa. This is getting very tedious. But I kept busy today. I went to the gym by bike then rode down the canal path to meet Mary Ellen at opening of the new REI store. We started at the social events outside where I won a cap from the Columbia stand when I played ring toss.

They have some great things inside. I ran into Susan and we talked for awhile. Staff was all very helpful. Mary Ellen and I went to lunch at TGI Friday's, then I came home and took a break before I went out to supper with Anne Marie in Avon. We always have so much to talk about.

Tomorrow I want to go back to the gym and REI. I'd like to try and win more free stuff. Then I'll go to lunch with Harnish and see Michelle, Pam and Joots for dinner. I want to make sure I get in touch with everyone before I leave, presuming I every get to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment