Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday

I figured I’d better get a long training ride in this morning. It was cloudy so it was more pleasant to ride. I ended up doing about 32 miles. First, I rode to the post office, then I rode over to my storage unit to see if I could put my hands on my air mattress. Of course I couldn’t! So if we end up spending s night in a tent, the ground may get a little hard. As I headed back from the storage unit, it started to rain. I guess this was a good warm up for the trip. When I got back I had time to rest and shower before I had to take off for downtown to meet Sandra, Peej, and T at Zameta for a great Ethiopian meal. Oh, Lordy, that stuff was good. And not even too sharp. We all took home containers because we had so much left over. After I arrived there, I realized I’d eaten there once before with Carl. it was certainly much more enjoyable meal than the one I had at the Avon Inn on Friday! So now I’m washing all the things I have to pack for the bike trip because I will be busy all day tomorrow. Yikes! Only a week and a half, then I’m back in Kazan.

No comments:

Post a Comment