Monday, August 6, 2018

How hot is it?

It wa so hot yesterday, I turned on the AC in my car! But back to the rest of my week. Friday I hung around and helped Mary Ellen with the weeding, read and studied until I had to get ready to meet Celeste and Frank for a great Mexican dinner at La Casa at the corner of Clinton and Alexander. It’s the best Mexicancfood I’ve found in Rochester up till now. I met them at their house and Frank showed me some of their pictures from their trip to Italy. They had a wonderful time and Frank took some great pictures. Saturday morning was R Community Bikes. I worked the front desk and we gave away 29 bikes. Then I went back and patched some tires before I went to pick up Michelle on Glenwood Ave. she had left her car there to be fixed and we had already said we wanted to hang out in the afternoon, so it coordinated perfectly. We just went to the MacDonald’s on Mt. Hope and yakked for a few hours before I drove her out to Henrietta and then headed back to Churchville. Mary Ellen and I did pizza in the evening and watched “A Very. British Scandel” with Hugh Grant. It was like Saturday Night at the Movies! The 3-part series was very well done, by the way. Yesterday I did a very early bike ride before the heat set in. I went down to Ostia Creek Road again. It’s such a refreshingly beautiful ride with lots of shade. I did some more studying until I had to get ready to go to the Ruby Shooz concert with Gail and Tim in Henrietta. Hey put on a great show. We were lucky to find seats in the shade because it was blistering in the heat. Henrietta does the concert series very well. They always have food vendors there and everyone seems to enjoy themselves. So, today I head out to the doctor’s for my check up and then Gail and I are going to lunch. We are both dying to eat Indian food. I also want to check on information about the big bike ride, because I don’t have any of the details yet. And it’s another hot one today. It’s going to be another AC day for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment