Thursday, January 25, 2018

The snow just keeps coming.

When I walk to school Through my settlement in the mornings, I sometimes see a tractor with a front loader plowing the snow. There are 4 or 5 half-finished apartment buildings here which won’t be completed because the bank financing them went bankrupt. These buildings are sectioned off by sheet metal fences. So the front loader takes all the snow and dumps it over these fences onto the abandoned property. Might just as well. There's no place else to put it. Saturday I will take lots of picTUres of my settlement in the daylight and then you’ll really understand what I’m describing. I checked the weather calendar and there has not been a day above freezing in Kazan since the first of December. Tomorrow my TA will be gone for a dental appointment the entire day, which means I get to watch the kids fo4 11 hours. I’ll be ready fo4 the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment