Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Back to school

I really enjoyed the walk to school this morning because the air was so clear and crisp. We only had 7 kids today and they were all really good. It only took three of us 10 minutes to get all there snowsuits on. And my Russian felt boots are so incredibly warm. We were out with them for about 45 minutes and I didn’t even notice it. I met the new principal today. He speaks English very well, along with Russian and Tatar. I’ll have to request that he only uses English when he comes into my class. We’ve started talking about different shapes. The kids are pretty good with circles, squares, r3ctsngles, triangles and oval. Now we’ll do some games and projects with the, and them move on to other shapes. This kids are good learners so it really is fun to teach them. I was planning on going To the post office after work but new I had to be home at 6 for a call to the States, so I figured I’d better not chance it since I didn’t know how long i would have to wait. I’m glad I didn’t go because when I got home, there were two notices in my mailbox for packages to be picked up. One is from Switzerland. Can’t figure that one out yet. I don’t have anything planned for the weekend yet. I’ll see what comes up. But I will definitely hit the swimming pool. So, this will be a short one tonight until I have some more news.

No comments:

Post a Comment