Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Up and running

OK. So it seems as if the blog is really up and running now. What a complicated birth that was. You can tell I didn't grow up with a computer. I have to limit my suitcase to 50 pounds. That's all I'm allowed to put in the support vehicle. I think I should be fine, but I keep thinking of things I might need. It's still 6 weeks away, but I have the suitcase on the floor and am throwing things in as I think of them. I don't want to forget the key to my bike lock! So, jetzt klappt's mit dem Blog. War schwer aber es hat sich gelohnt. Ich kann dann ein Online Journal schreiben. Hoffentlich bin ich abends nicht so muede, dass ich nicht schreiben kann! Es ist noch 6 Wochen entfernt, aber mein Koffer liegt schon auf dem Boden und ich werfe gelengentlich die Dinge hinein an die ich gerade denke. Es wird vorm Abflug sorgfaeltig durchgescheckt.

1 comment:

  1. I need a map please. I am a visual person and I am hoping you can post a map with your route on it ;-) Also, what is a support vehicle exactly and who gets to drive that?!

    ReplyDelete