Sunday, January 19, 2014

Early San Diego arrivals

Cathy, Linda, Jeanne, Helen, Connie, Nancy and I will all be arriving in San Diego on March 4th. It will be great to get to meet some of the group early and explore San Diego with them. IT will also give us time to make sure the bikes are in good working order. I called San Diego this evening to cancel my single room because Connie and I will share a room for those two days and the reservations clerk told me it was warm there. Rochesterians don't remember what warm is! Einige von uns werden schon frueh in San Diego ankommen. Es wird ganz nett sein, die anderen kennenzulernen und mit den Frauen San Diego erkuendigen. In California ist es warm. Leute in Rochester wissen nicht mehr was "warm" heisst!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great Karen! I also almost forgot what warm is.

    ReplyDelete