Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our Route

To try to answer Lizzy Tish's question in her comment, the support wagon is the vehicle that's going to be driving along with us day by day, carrying our luggage, PBJs, repair stuff and other miscellaneous items. If one of us really can't make it, she can hop in and ride along for awhile. It's what I want to avoid, if possible. This is why I've been working out like crazy. I really dislike spinning, but I get on the stationary bike at the gym and turn on the TV or read a book. That makes it a little less disagreeable. IF the weather in Rochester would warm up a little and the snow would melt, I'd do more outside riding Uploading a map?! Ummmm, I don't even know how to upload pictures yet. I'm going to practice that tonight. But what I can do for you, Lizzy Tish and others, is write down our first 7 addresses and you can google map them. I know what you mean. I also am a visual person and have to see the map in front of me. I prefer maps to GPSs. So, here's the list for the first week: San Diego, CA 92106, Alpine, CA 91901, Jacumba, CA 91934, Brawley CA 92227, Blythe, CA 92225, Salome, AZ 85348, Wickenburg, AZ 85390. On every rest day, I'll post the next week's destinations. The participants are having a great email discussion about the advantages of different types of backpacks, handlebar bags, etc. There are lots of differences of opinion, reflecting, I think, lots of different riding styles and experiences. This will be the ultimate riding experience. Only 6 more weeks! Jeff and Debbi, I hope you're practicing. We are going to ride when I get back!!! Habe Heute gut trainiert. Ich mag die stationaere Fahrraeder ueberhaupt nicht, aber das Wetter hier ist wieder sehr kalt und ich musste dann im Fitnesszentrum trainierien. Wir Teilnehmerinnen diskutieren fleissig darueber, welche die beste Fahrradtaschen sind. Wir sind alle darauf bedacht, nicht zu viel mitzuschleppen. Da ich noch keine Ahnung habe wie ich die Routenkarte auf das Blog uploaden kann, habe ich die erste 7 Ortschaften oben aufgelistet. Ihr koennt die in Google MAps eingeben, da seht Ihr wie wir fahren. Heute will ich noch ueben, wie ich Fotos uploaden kann. Noch 6 Wochen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment